Provide the Tri-County area a healthy and cost-competitive commercial construction industry by utilizing modern construction methods, techniques and materials that meet or exceed area specifications and practices. The TCCA will also maintain the highest ethical standards when dealing with customers, sub-contractors, labor, suppliers and others with whom we work.
How we fulfill our mission:
- Search for and recruit new members who can help the TCCA grow and continue to be a valuable resource for the Tri-County area.
- Provide unified bargaining to achieve common contracts with the trade unions, assuring contractors and employees have agreements that are fair and equitable for all.
- Develop harmonious and equitable relationships between contractors and employees to assure high standards of workmanship.
- Provide a stable labor force and train or hire highly skilled workers.
- Provide a forum for members to express individual viewpoints and information relative to the continuance of a strong and healthy commercial construction industry.
- Foster cooperation and understanding between general contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers for their mutual benefit, and for the benefit of our customers.
- Promote Union trades construction in the Tri-County area to assure continuing prosperity for our members, their employees and our neighbors.